Jackson Hole real estate activity:
- PENDING: Hotel Terra 3-bed condo after 63 days on market, list $1.495 million.
- PENDING: 2-bed, 2,100+ square foot home in Kelly on .34 acres listed for $725,000.
- PENDING: Indian Trails home with 4 beds, 2,400+ square feet after 74 days on market, listed for $899,500.
- PENDING: East Jackson townhouse with 2 beds, 780 square feet, listed for $395,000.
Jackson Hole and Wyoming links:
- We in Jackson Hole are definitely SWIMBYs. Good “smart growth” story from Resilience.
- Wilderness Act turned 50, and SHIFT celebrated.
- She’s gonna blow! Well, probably not this week either, but Yellowstone’s caldera remains active.
- Teton Photography Group launches project “Shoot to Care” with hopes of improving ethics of shooting wildlife.
- Battle of the Broncs did not go well for the home team with Cody beating Jackson 28-14 in a game between top state high school football teams.
Do you have questions about Today’s Real Estate Facts or the broader market? Would you like a link to one of the properties mentioned, or a weekly email with recent listing activity for your target market segment? I am an Associate Broker with Jackson Hole Sotheby’s International Realty. Contact me today for a personalized look at properties in Teton, Lincoln and Sublette counties in Wyoming.