Jackson Hole real estate activity:
- NEW: 2-bed Teton Village condo with 792 square feet, built in 1972, listed for $389,000.
- NEW: Teton Pass building site with 1.39 acres, list $750,000.
- NEW: Class A office space in West Jackson’s Seven Ten Split building, 2,914 square feet listed for $1.35 million.
- CLOSED: Melody Ranch 5-bed, 3,550-square-foot home on .7 acres on market for 139 days, listed for $1.325 million.
- CLOSED: 3 Creek Ranch 3-bed, 4,500-square-foot home listed for $3.275 million.
Jackson Hole and Wyoming links:
- Maybe they keep vaccinating the elk against brucellosis, even though it doesn’t seem to be working, because it’s fun to shoot them with the “bio bullets.” WyoFile’s Angus Thuermer provides the rest of the story.
- A snowboard is born. Follow the wood from fallen whitebark to Franco Snowshape, all right here in WYO.
- Come to Wyoming, where it is THIS rad and beautiful at all times, if you believe the state’s latest promo.
- And while we’re at it, the snow at Jackson Hole Mountain Resort is always as light and deep as in this teaser of the upcoming “JHDreaming” video.
- And why not, another promotional video (but fun and filled with cool Jackson Hole footage, I promise), this one for Teton Mountain Lodge in Teton Village.
Do you have questions about Today’s Real Estate Facts or the broader market? Would you like a link to one of the properties mentioned, or a weekly email with recent listing activity for your target market segment? I am an Associate Broker with Jackson Hole Sotheby’s International Realty. Contact me today for a personalized look at properties in Teton, Lincoln and Sublette counties in Wyoming.