Jackson Hole real estate activity:
- NEW: The new least-expensive 2-bed condo in town of Jackson, a Ponderosa Village listed for $239,000.
- CLOSED: 3-bed Four Seasons overlooking the valley after 38 days on market, listed for $3.05 million.
- CLOSED: Premium Shooting Star building site with 1.3 acres listed for $3.495 million.
- CLOSED: Dairy Ranch 17-acre building site listed for $2.35 million after 461 days on market.
Jackson Hole and Wyoming links:
- Teton County Board of Commissioners candidate Mark Newcomb is a leader when it comes to taking on the challenge of providing and maintaining workforce housing, one of the major threats to the high quality of life in Jackson Hole.
- Teton County IDAHO is starting to see prices increase to a point that is challenging working residents, says Teton Valley News. Not nearly to the degree as we see in Teton County, WY, but many of them have to deal with the costs of commuting over Teton Pass as well, as noted by Jackson Hole News&Guide.
- Amangani Jackson Hole gets a shout-out in an article listing the 8 most scenic U.S. mountain getaways.
Do you have questions about Today’s Real Estate Facts or the broader market? Would you like a link to one of the properties mentioned, or a weekly email with recent listing activity for your target market segment? I am an Associate Broker with Jackson Hole Sotheby’s International Realty. Contact me today for a personalized look at properties in Teton, Lincoln and Sublette counties in Wyoming.
Disclaimer: This is for informational purposes only and is not a solicitation for business. If you are currently working with a Realtor, contact them for additional information.