Jackson Hole real estate activity:
- SOLD: 3-bed Clusters townhome in West Jackson, list $445,000.
- SOLD: Newly constructed 5-bed “mountain modern farm house” in East Jackson’s Gill Addition, listed for $1.75 million.
- SOLD: Jackson Hole Golf & Tennis 1.26-acre building site listed for $429,000 and on market for 336 days.
- SOLD: 3-acre horse-friendly building site in Wilson listed for $995,000 and on market for 472 days.
Jackson Hole and Wyoming links:
- Teton County’s lodging tax is not increasing traffic or exacerbating the housing shortage, say proponents.
- Very open and personal account from a Jackson Hole native on his lifelong interest, and ultimately career, in the bar business. Author David Kaplan apparently is a part owner in The Rose, a downtown Jackson bar.
- Wyoming is taking its turn in the national spotlight on the progress of gay marriage, with Slate.com summing up the state’s “begrudging” acceptance.
- Not Jackson Hole, but a great seasonal read written in 2006 by Ellen Goodman that was suggested by a former-Jackson friend living in Maine. “We will do what people do, plan and plant. Just as if we were guaranteed another spring.”
Do you have questions about Today’s Real Estate Facts or the broader market? Would you like a link to one of the properties mentioned, or a weekly email with recent listing activity for your target market segment? I am an Associate Broker with Jackson Hole Sotheby’s International Realty. Contact me today for a personalized look at properties in Teton, Lincoln and Sublette counties in Wyoming.
“This is for informational purposes only and is not a solicitation for business. If you are currently working with a Realtor, contact them for additional information.”