Jackson Hole real estate activity:
- NEW: Rafter J 3-bed home on a quarter acre, list $759,000.
- NEW: Indian Springs hand-hewn log home with 9,000+ square feet, 6 bedrooms, waterfall, reflection pond on 5+ acres, list $7.5 million.
- NEW: 2-bed Streamside condo in North Jackson, list $349,000.
- PENDING: 2-bed East Jackson condo with 676 square feet, list $299,999, after 17 days on market.
- INTEREST RATES are unchanged today, says TR Pierce at Bank of Jackson Hole, though at 3.75 percent for a conforming 30-year fixed rate mortgage they are down from the last time I looked closely.
- DID YOU KNOW that many doorknobs are brass because that metal is one of tghe best at killing germs? That and more in this list of 11 things about real estate you probably didn’t know.
Jackson Hole and Wyoming links:
- Wyoming’s elder political statesman, Al Simpson, has spoken (again) on gay rights, and as always he pulls no punches on those who feel the “Equality State” should not be so equal.
- The water in Fish Creek has too much biomass, explains this video grant application for 1% for the Tetons featuring Reynolds Pomeroy and filmed by Rob Kingwill.
- Two Jackson Hole photographers sue to stop the “elk reduction program” in Grand Teton National Park.
- Doug Coombs makes ESPN’s top 10 freeskiers of all time, though of course the list need not be longer than one to include him.
- The Egg out West, your Jackson Hole style guide, is on the lookout for the perfect poncho.
Do you have questions about Today’s Real Estate Facts or the broader market? Would you like a link to one of the properties mentioned, or a weekly email with recent listing activity for your target market segment? I am an Associate Broker with Jackson Hole Sotheby’s International Realty. Contact me today for a personalized look at properties in Teton, Lincoln and Sublette counties in Wyoming.
“This is for informational purposes only and is not a solicitation for business. If you are currently working with a Realtor, contact them for additional information.”