Jackson Hole real estate activity:
- NEW: 5.64-acre building site atop Gros Ventre North with big Teton views, list $1.595 million.
- CLOSED: Town of Jackson short-term rental property in Clark’s Knoll near Snow King with 3 beds, listed for $590,000.
- CLOSED: Rivermeadows 0.65-acre building site on market for 224 days, list $649,000.
- PENDING: Melody Ranch building site listed for $415,000 after 308 days on market.
- PENDING: 3-bed single-family home in Bar Y subdivision on Gros Ventre West butte listed for $1.075 million after 73 days on market.
Jackson Hole and Wyoming links, all preseason stoke edition:
- Skiing goes back more than 6,000 years? Great history of the “sport,” which has been more about survival over the millennia, on BBC.com.
- Going back just 30 years, The New York Times does a story on a segment in the latest Teton Gravity Research movie, Almost Ablaze, on the ruins of Sarajevo’s Olympic venues.
- The absolute latest in ski technology? Filming at night. Gotta check this one out … LED suits, flood lights and deep powder.
- There once were 735 ski resorts in the United States. Now there are 470. Here’s why.
- Though I’ve never done it, I’ve always imagined the stoke from paragliding must far exceed skiing. And this story on GrindTV.com about soaring above Jackson Hole does not change my mind.
Do you have questions about Today’s Real Estate Facts or the broader market? Would you like a link to one of the properties mentioned, or a weekly email with recent listing activity for your target market segment? I am an Associate Broker with Jackson Hole Sotheby’s International Realty. Contact me today for a personalized look at properties in Teton, Lincoln and Sublette counties in Wyoming.
“This is for informational purposes only and is not a solicitation for business. If you are currently working with a Realtor, contact them for additional information.”