Jackson Hole real estate activity:
- NEW: Cottonwood Flats 2-bed townhouse, new construction, list $477,500.
- SOLD: Hidden Ranch building site with .31 acres on market for 171 days, list $395,000.
- SOLD: Shooting Star building site with 1.2 acres on market for 809 days, list $2.75 million.
- SOLD: Snake River Sporting Club Martin Creek cabin with 4 beds, nearly 4,000 square feet, list $2.5 million.
Jackson Hole and Wyoming links:
- Nice work, Sully! Jackson apparel maker Stio collects $5.9 million in funding to grow the business.
- Local shooting instructor Shep Humphries provides the recipe for beginner pistol shooters.
- Hopefully that very slow-moving landslide off Broadway will continue to crawl until at least next spring, when Town of Jackson will revisit stabilization efforts.
- Looking to catch trout on a dry fly this weekend? Go with the #16 Mahogany Hackle Stacker, says Fish the Fly Guide Service.
Do you have questions about Today’s Real Estate Facts or the broader market? Would you like a link to one of the properties mentioned, or a weekly email with recent listing activity for your target market segment? I am an Associate Broker with Jackson Hole Sotheby’s International Realty. Contact me today for a personalized look at properties in Teton, Lincoln and Sublette counties in Wyoming.