Jackson Hole real estate activity:
- PENDING: 3-bed Rafter J home listed for $860,000 after 112 days on market.
- PENDING: Snow King development site with .79 acres listed for $2.75 million.
- PENDING: Bar B Bar building site with 3.25 acres listed for $995,000 and on market for 101 days.
- PENDING: 35-acre Crescent H building site after a successful auction on October 2. Listed for $4.995 million.
- PENDING: 4-bed home in Indian Paintbrush listed for $2.375 million and on market for 48 days.
Jackson Hole and Wyoming links:
- Washington Post runs story on “church” Jackson Hole style, also known as the tradition of going to Wilson’s Stagecoach Bar on Sunday night for some two-stepping. Written by former Jackson Hole writer Kelsey Dayton, who now lives in Missouri.
- Not surprisingly, elk that are fed don’t feel the need to migrate so far, study says.
- Wyoming ranked No. 6 among states on the happiness scale, says Wyoming Business Report.
- Wyoming’s wages rank No. 7 in the country, thanks to mining primarily, says Casper Star-Tribune.
- It will be the battle of the Broncs this Friday as the 5-0 Jackson Hole High School football team hosts the 4-1 team from Cody. See you there.
Do you have questions about Today’s Real Estate Facts or the broader market? Would you like a link to one of the properties mentioned, or a weekly email with recent listing activity for your target market segment? I am an Associate Broker with Jackson Hole Sotheby’s International Realty. Contact me today for a personalized look at properties in Teton, Lincoln and Sublette counties in Wyoming.