Jackson Hole real estate activity:
- NEW: Rafter J single-family home with 3 beds, 2,155 square feet, listed for $715,000.
- NEW: 5-acre building site in Woodside subdivision near Jackson Hole Golf & Tennis, list $2.5 million.
- CLOSED: 3-bed, 1,222-square-foot condo in old Teton Village after 141 days on market, listed for $635,000.
- CLOSED: Little Horsethief 3-acre building site on market for 789 days, listed for $320,000.
- NEW: Take a drive up to Spring Creek Ranch, at least in this video, to enjoy the views from this 3.2-acre building site listed for $1.95 million.
Jackson Hole and Wyoming links:
- Business owners report an increase in summer activity in Jackson Hole, but not necessarily higher dollar volume.
- Go in the hole! Jackson Hole High School golfer Sara Garcia cards a hole in one AND a double-eagle in the same month.
- Solid primer from Outside Magazine on terrain traps and suspicious slopes that can create avalanche hazards.
- Utah man falls while climbing Grand Teton, needs helicopter rescue.
Do you have questions about Today’s Real Estate Facts or the broader market? Would you like a link to one of the properties mentioned, or a weekly email with recent listing activity for your target market segment? I am an Associate Broker with Jackson Hole Sotheby’s International Realty. Contact me today for a personalized look at properties in Teton, Lincoln and Sublette counties in Wyoming.