Jackson Hole real estate activity:
- CLOSED: Fish Creek building site on market for 52 days, 2.56 acres listed for $1.295 million.
- CLOSED: Indian Springs home with 5 beds, more than 7,000 square feet on 13+ acres, listed for $6.75 million.
- CLOSED: Teton Pines home on market for 2,108 days (yup, nearly six years) originally listed for $2.995 million, most recently priced at $2.25 million.
- CLOSED: Meadowbrook 1-bed condo in downtown Jackson listed for $215,000 after 197 days on market.
Jackson Hole and Wyoming links
- Snake River Grill’s Jeff Drew is called out as a “Top 10 must-know chef of the American West.”
- Another “Top 10” list, this one the things you must do before moving to a ski town, and it is dead-on accurate and helpful. Best one: boost that cardio.
- The waiting, as Tom Petty says, is the hardest part, and he didn’t even ski (at least I don’t think so). For those content to ski on the man-made stuff, Snow King is primed to fire up its brand new guns.
- Was Vice President Joe Biden’s stay at a Grand Teton National Park cabin in August on the level? A federal probe is looking into it.
- Chances are the Jackson Hole election dialogue is less titillating than your home town, unfortunately, as Clyde Thornhill laments in Planet Jackson Hole. In case you care, here is a less tongue in cheek look at the local slate.
- A bit out of season, but nice little golf travel story to Star Valley in Lincoln County. (Why didn’t they call Nezz for some background?)
- I’m not licensed in Colorado, but if you are interested in scooping up Tom Cruise’s Telluride mansion priced at $59 million let me know and I’ll get you a referral.
Do you have questions about Today’s Real Estate Facts or the broader market? Would you like a link to one of the properties mentioned, or a weekly email with recent listing activity for your target market segment? I am an Associate Broker with Jackson Hole Sotheby’s International Realty. Contact me today for a personalized look at properties in Teton, Lincoln and Sublette counties in Wyoming.
“This is for informational purposes only and is not a solicitation for business. If you are currently working with a Realtor, contact them for additional information.”