Jackson Hole real estate activity:
- NEW: Teton Mountain Lodge 3-bed in the new spa addition with 1,556 square feet, listed for $1.75 million.
- NEW: Teton Mountain Lodge 2-bed in the new spa addition with 1,221 square feet, listed for $1.35 million.
- CLOSED: 2.71-acre building site on Gros Ventre West after 167 days, listed for $895,000.
- CLOSED: 3-58 acres about 15 minutes south of Wilson with two old cabins listed for $365,000.
Jackson Hole and Wyoming links:
- Jim Auge of Teton Motors is in the running for national dealer of the year, and he deserves it. My family bought two Subarsu from his this year.
- Nobody gets out and about like Jackson Hole’s Forrest and Amy McCarthy, who just returned from 21 days on the Grand Canyon with this video.
- Ah, the old skin track debate. But they left out the most important way to save energy: let someone else break the trail!
- The latest from jhpropertyguide.com focuses on the closing of Stitch ‘n Time on Alpine Lane in “mid” Jackson after more than 40 years.
- Regional environmental reporter Todd Wilkinson has his opinion on the elk hunt in Grand Teton National Park picked up by Huffington Post.
Do you have questions about Today’s Real Estate Facts or the broader market? Would you like a link to one of the properties mentioned, or a weekly email with recent listing activity for your target market segment? I am an Associate Broker with Jackson Hole Sotheby’s International Realty. Contact me today for a personalized look at properties in Teton, Lincoln and Sublette counties in Wyoming.
“This is for informational purposes only and is not a solicitation for business. If you are currently working with a Realtor, contact them for additional information.”