Jackson Hole real estate activity:
- NEW: Town of Jackson building site a smidge smaller than a full town lot, $335,000.
- PENDING: 2-bed Cottonwood Flats townhouse in Town of Jackson, listed for $462,500.
- PENDING: East Jackson home with 3 beds, 3,180 square feet on more than a quarter acre, listed for $995,000.
- CLOSED: Teton Village 2-bed condo with 1,082 square feet on market for 121 days, listed for $629,000.
- CLOSED: For WELL ABOVE list price of $1.085 million, a 3-bed, 1,300-square-foot home in East Jackson on a half acre after 66 days on market.
- PRICE REDUCED: 3-bed Cottonwood Park home with 1,522 square feet, was $625,000 now $619,000.
Jackson Hole and Wyoming links
- Jackson Hole 101. Bookmark this handy, comprehensive and to-the-point look at the valley written for those who have never been here, though there is a good bit in here even seasoned locals may find informative.
- Park’s closed. Moose out front should have told ya. Winter road closures now under way for Grand Teton and Yellowstone.
- It was a great run for the Jackson Hole High School football team, but they ran into a tough Torrington team on Friday, losing 41-14 in the first round of the playoffs.
- On the other hand, the Broncs’ swim team once again rules the pool.
- The plan has been drafted for management of the Snake River between Moose and Hoback Junction, a stretch that has seen significantly more commercial activity in recent years. And here is the Snake River Fund page for this.
- The Egg out West staves off the winter blues with bright wool skirt and a leather bag. Take that, winter!
Do you have questions about Today’s Real Estate Facts or the broader market? Would you like a link to one of the properties mentioned, or a weekly email with recent listing activity for your target market segment? I am an Associate Broker with Jackson Hole Sotheby’s International Realty. Contact me today for a personalized look at properties in Teton, Lincoln and Sublette counties in Wyoming.
“This is for informational purposes only and is not a solicitation for business. If you are currently working with a Realtor, contact them for additional information.”