Jackson Hole real estate activity:
- NEW: Teton Village Tram Tower condo with 3 beds, 2,100+ square feet, list $1.895 million.
- NEW: 3-bed Town of Jackson single-family home with 1,378 square feet built in 1978, list $625,000.
- NEW: Teton Pines 3-bed “Cluster” home with 4,100+ square feet built in 2005, list $2.265 million. I toured this on Wednesday and it is very distinctive among these home types.
- PRICE REDUCED: 2-bed Park Place condo in mid-Jackson, was $349,000 now $315,000 after 84 days on market.
- High-end ski home sales are booming, led by Colorado says this piece on mainstreet.com, which includes perspective from local high end ski home salesperson Chip Marvin.
Jackson Hole and Wyoming links:
- Jimmy Chin sits down with North Face to discuss why he lives, trains, climbs in Jackson Hole.
- Another world-class Jackson skier/explorer/climber, Kit DesLauriers, is recognized by National Geographic as one of their adventurers of the year.
- Blaine Gallivan has an edit put together by Teton Gravity Research. Knew this not-so-little grom when he was a really little grom.
- If Peter Kray is writing about skiing, I’m reading it. Check out this excerpt from his latest book. Then order it.
- Apparently somebody royal was in Jackson dancing at the Wort. Unfortunately I am unable to concentrate once I realize someone is talking about British royalty.
Do you have questions about Today’s Real Estate Facts or the broader market? Would you like a link to one of the properties mentioned, or a weekly email with recent listing activity for your target market segment? I am an Associate Broker with Jackson Hole Sotheby’s International Realty. Contact me today for a personalized look at properties in Teton, Lincoln and Sublette counties in Wyoming.
“This is for informational purposes only and is not a solicitation for business. If you are currently working with a Realtor, contact them for additional information.”