Jackson Hole real estate activity:
- NEW: 1-bed Aspens condo, list $355,000.
- NEW: 4-bed Clark’s Knoll townhouse near Snow King, list $580,000.
- PENDING: 2-bed, 1,000-square-foot Teton Village condo built in 1977 after 307 days on market, listed for $449,000.
- PRICE REDUCTION: 2-bed Streamside townhouse in North Jackson after 84 days on market, was $396,000, then $384,000, then $376,000, then $366,000, now $360,000.
- CLOSED: Second Hoback Ranches residential property this year, a 4-bed, 2,600+ square foot home on 20 acres, listed for $790,000.
Jackson Hole and Wyoming links:
- Jackson Hole Mountain Resort’s new employee housing project in West Jackson has received its certificate of occupancy, just in time for the winter season.
- Minerals may be Wyoming’s most valuable asset today, but its water will be much more coveted in the future.
- How to be a skier, from Unofficial Networks. I never knew I had so much to learn (though I knew it was important to blame snowboarders for most things). Very funny 5-minute video.
- Grand Targhee tops this list of “Hidden Ski Resorts in North America You Need to Know About,” and this is the Need to Know, but you found the ‘Ghee a long time ago.
Do you have questions about Today’s Real Estate Facts or the broader market? Would you like a link to one of the properties mentioned, or a weekly email with recent listing activity for your target market segment? I am an Associate Broker with Jackson Hole Sotheby’s International Realty. Contact me today for a personalized look at properties in Teton, Lincoln and Sublette counties in Wyoming.
“This is for informational purposes only and is not a solicitation for business. If you are currently working with a Realtor, contact them for additional information.”