Jackson Hole real estate activity:
- NEW: Snake River Sporting Club’s only completed home for sale, a 4-bed, 2,536-square-foot cabin listed for $2.395 million.
- CLOSED: a pair of new construction homes in Rafter J’s new King Eider development, one listed at $515,000 and the other at $599,000.
- PENDING: a pair of building sites on Saddle Butte: A 4.16-acre lot listed for $1.2 million after 2,064 days on market; and a 2.34-acre lot listed for $499,500 after 216 days on market.
- PENDING: Rafter J single-family home built in 1983 listed for $759,000 on market for 52 days.
Jackson Hole and Wyoming links:
- The Town and Country headline: “Why the rich are flocking to Jackson Hole in the winter.”
- The latest Catalogue of Fine Properties from Jackson Hole Sotheby’s is hot off the presses. Email me if you would like a hard copy mailed to you.
- Is being a Jackson Hole Mountain Resort ski patroller really that great of a job? Yup, says this story by Dina Mishev focusing on ‘troller Reed Finlay, a fellow member of the class of ’92.
- Nice profile of both the 4,000-square-foot penthouse downtown listed for $4.5 million and the owners, my friends Dick and Jayne Johnston.
- No matter how many 5-star resorts or restaurants with $50 entrees Jackson Hole has added in the 50 years since Jackson Hole Mountain Resort opened, it was always “Born to be Wild.” Great video produced by Teton Gravity Research that unearths some classic footage.
- Not focused on shredding the pow-pow? The New York Times includes Hotel Terra in this story of how to have fun at a ski resort without riding a lift.
Do you have questions about Today’s Real Estate Facts or the broader market? Would you like a link to one of the properties mentioned, or a weekly email with recent listing activity for your target market segment? I am an Associate Broker with Jackson Hole Sotheby’s International Realty. Contact me today for a personalized look at properties in Teton, Lincoln and Sublette counties in Wyoming.
“This is for informational purposes only and is not a solicitation for business. If you are currently working with a Realtor, contact them for additional information.”