Jackson Hole real estate activity, all Teton Village:
- NEW: Hotel Terra 2-bed condo in Phase II with valley views, listed for $995,000.
- NEW: Crystal Springs 1-bed condo with 1.100+ square feet, list $926,000.
- NEW: White Ridge 2-bed condo built in 1972, easy walking distance to Teton Village core, list $692,500.
- BACK ON MARKET: One of the few remaining “Old Teton Village” building sites with .7 acres, advertised as “ski-in, almost ski-out,” list $1.65 million.
Jackson Hole and Wyoming links:
- Snow King implements an uphill skiing policy and pass, a so-called “Uphill Travel Ambassador Program.”
- The New York Times loves them some Teton Gravity Research lately, snatching the trippy segment of night skiing featuring Sage Cattabriga-Alosa from “Almost Ablaze.”
- The number of wapiti on National Elk Refuge is up.
- Trout numbers on the Snake River, on the other hand, are down.
- I’ll admit, I had no idea what a “winter cling” was. But that’s why we have The Egg Out West!
Do you have questions about Today’s Real Estate Facts or the broader market? Would you like a link to one of the properties mentioned, or a weekly email with recent listing activity for your target market segment? I am an Associate Broker with Jackson Hole Sotheby’s International Realty. Contact me today for a personalized look at properties in Teton, Lincoln and Sublette counties in Wyoming.
“This is for informational purposes only and is not a solicitation for business. If you are currently working with a Realtor, contact them for additional information.”