Jackson Hole real estate activity:
- NEW: Teton Village ski-in/ski-out building site including 0.7 acres, located adjacent to Jackson Hole Mountain Resort and Bridger-Teton National Forest, list $1.8 million.
- CLOSED: Cool little guesthouse on the banks of the Snake River with 2 beds, about 1,000 square feet after 135 days, listed for $975,000.
- CLOSED: Hidden Hills (about 10 miles south of Wilson) cabin built in 1962 but upgraded in 2011 on 12 acres, listed for $1.05 million.
- CLOSED: Town of Jackson 4-bed built in 1948 sold “as is, where is” on .13 acres after 69 days on market, listed for $499,000.
- Betty Rock, a downtown restaurant mainstay for 20 years, has closed its doors.
Jackson Hole and Wyoming links:
- Safety first, reminds Teton Gravity Research with the “7 lessons I learned from surviving an avalanche.”
- And here is a list of 10 very polite ways of helping those clueless souls about to wander into very dangerous backcountry situations.
- But you won’t have to worry about avalanches if you follow the advice of this list of 7 reasons not to say f@#$ it and move to a ski town. True, too true, they are, and very funny.
- The Egg Out West continues to educate this style-deficient dude with today’s lesson on cashmere (which I though was a song by Led Zeppelin (LINK
- Let’s go MOOOOOOSE! The Sun Valley Suns will be in town this weekend for a clash of (bitter) rival mountain town hockey clubs.
Do you have questions about Today’s Real Estate Facts or the broader market? Would you like a link to one of the properties mentioned, or a weekly email with recent listing activity for your target market segment? I am an Associate Broker with Jackson Hole Sotheby’s International Realty. Contact me today for a personalized look at properties in Teton, Lincoln and Sublette counties in Wyoming.
“This is for informational purposes only and is not a solicitation for business. If you are currently working with a Realtor, contact them for additional information.”