Jackson Hole real estate activity:
- NEW: Hotel Terra 2-bed, 1.038-square-foot condo, list $849,000.
- NEW: High Teton 2-bed condo in East Jackson, list $310,000.
- “NEW”: Downtown Wilson 4-bed home built in 1987 that was on the market last summer, then off for awhile, list $1.4 million.
- CLOSED: Melody Ranch 4-bed home on a half acre, listed for $995,000.
- PRICE REDUCED: John Dodge 4-bed home on 3 acres with direct Snake River access, was $3.456 million, now $3.396 million.
Jackson Hole and Wyoming links:
- Talk about OCD. John de Neufville broke the world record for the most vertical feet skied or snowboarded last week, crushing more than 4.15 million vertical feet in 2014, while lapping Jackson Hole Mountain Resort’s Apres Vous lift. His posse was as impressive as his determination, including local snowboarding royalty Travis Rice, Rob Kingwill, Mikey Franco.
- Jackson Town Council allows workforce housing project to exceed height limitations, from 35 feet to 48 feet.
- A Spokane paper says “Get thee to the ‘Ghee” and I can’t help but agree, though it is hard to get me to Grand Targhee instead of TV.
- There’s a new gossip page, kind of, trotting out all my favorite Jackson Hole cliches in an “overheard” format.
- This Wyoming dog was riding shotgun in his owner’s truck, literally, before accidentally shooting him. An accident, sure …
- My new favorite radster Cody Townsend (remember “The Crack?”) dropped a new edit, and I know you want to see it.
- Former Jackson Hole writer Drew Simmons sits down with THE Peter Kray, also a former Jackson Hole denizen. Kray has written extensively and expertly on skiing for a generation now and his latest book is “The God of Skiing.”
- While you’re wasting time this Sunday afternoon, might as well check out Erik Roner riding helium balloons up to a few thousand feet, shooting them with a shotgun and parachuting down. Kids these days.
- Gratuitous GoPro video of snowboarder Geoff McAndrews, a recent addition to the TRT list of favorites, killing it in the Jackson Hole backcountry. It was that good last week, just getting better by the minute.
Do you have questions about Today’s Real Estate Facts or the broader market? Would you like a link to one of the properties mentioned, or a weekly email with recent listing activity for your target market segment? I am an Associate Broker with Jackson Hole Sotheby’s International Realty. Contact me today for a personalized look at properties in Teton, Lincoln and Sublette counties in Wyoming.
“This is for informational purposes only and is not a solicitation for business. If you are currently working with a Realtor, contact them for additional information.”