Jackson Hole real estate activity:
- NEW: Indian Trails home with 3 beds, 2,700 square foot on .35 acres built in 1996, listed for $895,000.
- NEW: Aspens 1-bed in the Mountain Maples building built in 1994 and remodeled in 2012, listed for $365,000.
- PENDING: Gill Addition 4-bed home with 2,300+ square feet on a double lot built in 1968, listed for $1.3 million.
- PENDING: 4-bed Saddle Butte home with 3,00 square feet on two acres, listed for $1.399 million.
- CLOSED: Melody Ranch 4-bed home with nearly 4,000 square feet listed for $1.199 million after 213 days on market.
- CLOSED: Melody Ranch building site of about a third of an acre after 344 days on market, listed for $415,000.
Jackson Hole and Wyoming links:
- Last week’s gas explosion in West Jackson is being attributed to a leak from a vehicle delivering gas to the AmeriGas facility.
- The skiing is damn good for the first week of December, and these dudes with a GoPro got some decent footie.
- When Big Red opens on Friday, the goods will be even gooder!
- Jackson Hole, China. Our Asian doppelganger, which has 900 residential units, is recounted by Jackson native Garnet Henderson, son of the late Howie Henderson. Originally printed in The Atlantic,
- My favorite redneck riffs on Snow King’s recent efforts to commercialize the town ski resort.
Do you have questions about Today’s Real Estate Facts or the broader market? Would you like a link to one of the properties mentioned, or a weekly email with recent listing activity for your target market segment? I am an Associate Broker with Jackson Hole Sotheby’s International Realty. Contact me today for a personalized look at properties in Teton, Lincoln and Sublette counties in Wyoming.
“This is for informational purposes only and is not a solicitation for business. If you are currently working with a Realtor, contact them for additional information.”