Jackson Hole real estate activity:
- CLOSED: Teton Village 2-bed condo built in 1972 after 52 days on market listed for $389,000.
- CLOSED: Teton Shadows 3-bed built in 1974 after 173 days on market listed for $461,000.
- CLOSED: Fall Creek Road 4-bed home on 5+ acres listed for $1.595 million.
- CLOSED: Teton Village Road 3-bed built in 1960 on 7.86 acres that extends to the Snake River, listed for $1.85 million.
Jackson Hole and Wyoming links:
- My friend Gainor Bennett saw the Japanese planes fly over Honolulu on their way to bomb Pearl Harbor in 1941. She told her story to Johanna Love of the Jackson Hole News&Guide.
- This could be the best, most honest ski/snowboard edit ever. Geoff McAndrews explores the Salt River Range (“If you are skiing TEton Pass, Grand Targhee, you are BLOWING IT!”) about an hour south of Jackson Hole, as well as depression and his other various inner demons and angels. Great footie, hilarious dialogue and music.
- Dina Mishev breaks down Jackson Hole Mountain Resort’s transformation over the last 20 years from extreme skiing specialist to the consensus best ski resort in North America.
Do you have questions about Today’s Real Estate Facts or the broader market? Would you like a link to one of the properties mentioned, or a weekly email with recent listing activity for your target market segment? I am an Associate Broker with Jackson Hole Sotheby’s International Realty. Contact me today for a personalized look at properties in Teton, Lincoln and Sublette counties in Wyoming.
“This is for informational purposes only and is not a solicitation for business. If you are currently working with a Realtor, contact them for additional information.”