Jackson Hole real estate activity, All West Bank Edition:
- NEW: Shooting Star building site, $3 million.
- NEW: Aspens 1-bed condo in the “Berry Patch” built in 1979, listed for $389,000.
- NEW: Osprey Landing, a mixed-use development on Teton Village Road, 2-bed, 850-square-foot condo listed for $995,00.
- NEW: Also in Osprey Landing, a 600-square-foot commercial space, listed for $995,000.
- CLOSED: 2-bed Aspens condo with 1,000 square feet after 137 days on market, listed for $515,000.
Jackson Hole and Wyoming links:
- It’s a damn good idea for Wyoming to plan for a future in which wealth in the West will be measured in gallons of water. Angus Thuermer and WyoFile cover the state’s plan to create more reservoirs and dams.
- With a teaser like “the most insane ski line EVER” I admit I was doubtful. Not anymore. Cody Townsend goes BIG, very QUICKLY.
- In case you were not among the 100 skiers and snowboarders aboard the first tram of the 2014-15 ski season at Jackson Hole Mountain Resort, this video is the next best thing.
- CNN gives Town of Jackson hotels Rustic Inn, Rusty Parrot and White Buffalo top three spots on the “Top 10 Apres Ski Hotels.”
- Downtown Jackson’s Vertical Greenhouse is about to break ground, but the projected price also is on the rise.
- The Tetons and Yellowstone will still be a bargain in my opinion, but doubling entry fees to our local national parks will hit some hard.
Do you have questions about Today’s Real Estate Facts or the broader market? Would you like a link to one of the properties mentioned, or a weekly email with recent listing activity for your target market segment? I am an Associate Broker with Jackson Hole Sotheby’s International Realty. Contact me today for a personalized look at properties in Teton, Lincoln and Sublette counties in Wyoming.
“This is for informational purposes only and is not a solicitation for business. If you are currently working with a Realtor, contact them for additional information.”