Jackson Hole real estate activity:
- NEW: Aspens 1-bed with a loft in the Berry Patch, great views of open space and Jackson Hole Mountain Resort, list $439,000.
- PRICE REDUCED: Stilson Ranch building site with 1.64 acres, was $1.329 million, now $1.2 million.
- Are you IN JACKSON HOLE over the holidays and want to talk real estate? I’m at the Hotel Terra and Teton Mountain Lodge sales desks, as well as the main office in downtown Jackson, most days between now and New Year’s Day, or contact me to set an appointment.
Jackson Hole and Wyoming links:
- The Associated Press gets on the “Jackson ain’t just for extreme skiers anymore” bandwagon with the breaking news that the Hole is very family friendly.
- Huntsman Springs, which is owned by the same family as Jackson Hole Sotheby’s, nets two major real estate awards, winning from Opp-Connect the Gold Award for “Best Developer in North America” and the Bronze Award for “Best Luxury Development.”
- Were you at the second annual Ugly Sweater Party at Snake River Brewery last night? C’mon, admit it.
Do you have questions about Today’s Real Estate Facts or the broader market? Would you like a link to one of the properties mentioned, or a weekly email with recent listing activity for your target market segment? I am an Associate Broker with Jackson Hole Sotheby’s International Realty. Contact me today for a personalized look at properties in Teton, Lincoln and Sublette counties in Wyoming.
“This is for informational purposes only and is not a solicitation for business. If you are currently working with a Realtor, contact them for additional information.”