Jackson Hole real estate activity:
- NEW: Hoback Junction building site with .21 acres, list $275,000.
- PENDING: Ranch 21 at Bar BC Ranch, listed for $9 million, as well as Ranch 22, listed for $9.5 million. Both are 35+ acres and located on the Gros Ventre River.
- CLOSED: Teton Village 2-bed condo in the Sleeping Indian building after 336 days on market, listed for $449,000.
- PRICE REDUCED: Aspens 2-bed, 1,248-square-foot townhouse built in 1976, was $715,000 now $695,000.
- In New York City, the big real estate issues are AirBnB and regulation. So different than here, but similar in that the market is never boring.
Jackson Hole and Wyoming links:
- Dina Mishev, in an interview with Teton Pass Ambassador Jay Pistono, reminds what pass skiers already know: the place is too good to continue being good.
- Miller Ventures will give you a cabin in downtown Jackson AND $10,000, with the only catch you have to move it off his lot in the next few weeks.
- Jackson Hole lawyer Mel Orchard, a partner with The Spence Law Firm, settled a personal injury case against Swift Transportation for $3.5 million.
- Check out this moving story of Irving Aquilar, an undocumented Latino who grew up in Jackson Hole. It’s not easy being brown.
- Once upon a time (like the’90s), Jackson Hole had just one modest supermarket, Albertson’s, and a small downtown market (Fred’s). Now, with the addition of Lucky’s Market in the next few months, there will be two huge supermarkets and two large “whole foods” style groceries. Bring on the price wars!
- Do eet like thees, not like dat! Ski tips that are timeless enough for any skier to review, though written by a pre-teen (who rips). Think I’ll go confirm the quality of these lessons this afternoon …
Do you have questions about Today’s Real Estate Facts or the broader market? Would you like a link to one of the properties mentioned, or a weekly email with recent listing activity for your target market segment? I am an Associate Broker with Jackson Hole Sotheby’s International Realty. Contact me today for a personalized look at properties in Teton, Lincoln and Sublette counties in Wyoming.
“This is for informational purposes only and is not a solicitation for business. If you are currently working with a Realtor, contact them for additional information.”