Jackson Hole real estate activity:
- NEW: Indian Springs Ranch 4-bed home with caretaker’s quarters and more than 8,000 square feet on 15+ acres, list $8 million.
- NEW: Four Seasons in Jackson Hole 3-bed condo on the mountain side, list $3.25 million.
- NEW: Clusters 2-bed condo in West Jackson built in 1976, list $499,000.
- NEW: Melody Ranch home with 3 beds, 2,128 square feet built in 2004, list $895,000.
- NEW: Love Ridge 3-bed condo near Snow King, list $975,000.
- INTEREST RATES are lower today, down to 3.5 percent for a 30-year fixed-rate mortgage, says TR Pierce and Mike Sillman at Bank of Jackson Hole.
Jackson Hole and Wyoming links:
- Local videographer and historian Jennifer Tennican has done it again with a short on Snow King with fantastic never-before-seen images.
- Over at Jimmy Chin’s blog is a fascinating story by Dirk Collins of Teton Gravity Research on his Nepal adventure in search of the elusive snow leopard. Images will blow you away.
- Yellowstone logs more than 3 million visitors for the eighth consecutive year.
- Wyoming has jumped from 23rd to seventh in the nation in terms of public school quality, says the Washington Post.
- Wyoming Public Radio takes a close look at the inequalities in Jackson Hole, and highlights the excellent work of the Doug Coombs Foundation, which offers skiing to children of lower-income families.
- After a multi-year bankruptcy during which the grass was barely mowed, Snake River Sporting Club regained its top ranking among Wyoming golf courses, says Golf Digest.
- Rebecca Huntington tells the story of Jesse Stover, who survived a fall from Teewinot Mountain in 2011. Listen to or read it on Wyoming Public Media.
Do you have questions about Today’s Real Estate Facts or the broader market? Would you like a link to one of the properties mentioned, or a weekly email with recent listing activity for your target market segment? I am an Associate Broker with Jackson Hole Sotheby’s International Realty. Contact me today for a personalized look at properties in Teton, Lincoln and Sublette counties in Wyoming.
“This is for informational purposes only and is not a solicitation for business. If you are currently working with a Realtor, contact them for additional information.”