Jackson Hole real estate activity:
- NEW: Rafter J 3-bed home with 1,700+ square feet on .3 acres, list $700,000.
- NEW: Town of Jackson townhouse with 3 beds, 1-car detached garage, list $575,000.
- CLOSED: After 2,248 days on market, a 5-bed home in Highland Park Estates south of Wilson listed for $999,000.
- CLOSED: Brookside Hollow 1-bed condo listed for $299,000.
- Cottonwood Flats homes have been selling almost as soon as they hit the market. Four more coming in the next few months, let me know if you have interest.
Jackson Hole and Wyoming links:
- The definitive guide to skiing Corbet’s Couloir from the folks at, you guessed it, Teton Gravity Research.
- Tristan Greszko and his drone float some dreamy powder on Teton Pass.
- Geoff McAndrews just plain gets after it, in this video escapade hitting Grand Teton National Park.
- Your Drinker’s Guide to Ski Resorts, for those of you with drinking “problems” apparently.
- How do you define success? Several very successful outdoor types weigh in on this eternal question posed to them by very successful outdoor PR guy Drew Simmons.
Do you have questions about Today’s Real Estate Facts or the broader market? Would you like a link to one of the properties mentioned, or a weekly email with recent listing activity for your target market segment? I am an Associate Broker with Jackson Hole Sotheby’s International Realty. Contact me today for a personalized look at properties in Teton, Lincoln and Sublette counties in Wyoming.
“This is for informational purposes only and is not a solicitation for business. If you are currently working with a Realtor, contact them for additional information.”