Jackson Hole real estate activity:
- NEW: Large ranch in Daniel including more than 28,000 acres and nearly 10,000 square feet of improvements and a 7,500-foot runway, listed for $30,000,000.
- PENDING: Bar B Bar Meadows building site including 1.8 acres listed for $895,000 after just 5 days on market.
- CLOSED: Teton Pines 3-bed home with 4,000+ square feet on market for 76 days, listed for $2.265 million.
- CLOSED: Saddle Butte building site including 2.34 acres listed for $499,000 and on market for 252 days.
- First $100 million condo sells in NYC. At 11,000 square feet, that comes out at about $9,000 per square.
Jackson Hole and Wyoming links:
- The valley lost one of its greatest philanthropists, Alan Hirschfield, who died Thursday at his home in Wilson at the age of 79.
- Grand Teton National Park resident Leonard Ross celebrates turning 105 and Casper Star-Tribune tells the story of his life there since 1968.
- Denver Post notices that both Jackson Hole Mountain Resort and Grand Targhee have surpassed 200 inches of snowfall for the season, among the best in the West (again).
- Jackson Hole writer Alexander Fuller provides an extremely forthright interview to PBS ahead of the release of her new book “Leaving before the rains come.”
- JHMR Patroller Kevin Brazell rappels into Corbet’s for “control” work, and there it is on Instagram.
- A little less dramatic, but no less beautiful, Jackson Hole eye candy from photographer Bradly Boner.
Do you have questions about Today’s Real Estate Facts or the broader market? Would you like a link to one of the properties mentioned, or a weekly email with recent listing activity for your target market segment? I am an Associate Broker with Jackson Hole Sotheby’s International Realty. Contact me today for a personalized look at properties in Teton, Lincoln and Sublette counties in Wyoming.
“This is for informational purposes only and is not a solicitation for business. If you are currently working with a Realtor, contact them for additional information.”