Jackson Hole real estate activity:
- PENDING: Downtown Wilson 4-bed home with 2,300+ square feet after exactly one year on market, listed for $1.3 million.
- PENDING: Employment-based condo at the base of Snow King Mountain built in 2007 after 216 days on market listed for $370,000.
- CLOSED: Clark’s Knoll 4-bed townhouse in the Snow King Resort area with 2-car garage, listed for $580,000.
Jackson Hole and Wyoming links:
- Who knew there was skiing in Great Britain? And apparently conditions have been quite good this winter. This UK site also points out that “across the pond … the pick has to be Jackson Hole.”
- Approximately 300 of the Jackson Bison Herd were killed by hunters during the five-month season that ended last week, a record.
- The mountains win again, this time claiming a paraglider who died while flying over Jackson Hole Mountain Resort. This UK site also points out that “across the pond … the pick has to be Jackson Hole.”
- Downhillers are crazy and here is the proof, including an unbelievably dramatic crash at like 96 miles per hour.
Do you have questions about Today’s Real Estate Facts or the broader market? Would you like a link to one of the properties mentioned, or a weekly email with recent listing activity for your target market segment? I am an Associate Broker with Jackson Hole Sotheby’s International Realty. Contact me today for a personalized look at properties in Teton, Lincoln and Sublette counties in Wyoming.
“This is for informational purposes only and is not a solicitation for business. If you are currently working with a Realtor, contact them for additional information.”