Jackson Hole real estate activity:
- NEW: Town of Jackson 2-bed condo built in 1978 at the base of Snow King Ski Area, list $450,000.
- NEW: Snake River Sporting Club building site including .74 acres, list $995,000.
- NEW: Rafter J building site in the new King Eider section, .13 acres for $319,000.
- NEW: Town of Jackson 4-bed home with nearly 3,000 square feet built in 2007 but completely remodeled recently, list $1.395 million.
- PENDING: Indians Springs Ranch building site with 4.24 acres listed for $3.65 million.
- CLOSED: H-C subdivision 3-bed home (just west of Town of Jackson) on 16 acres after 274 days on market listed for $2.995 million.
Jackson Hole and Wyoming links:
- Jackson Hole Mountain Resort can’t stop, won’t stop expanding its uphill capacity and in-bounds ski acreage. Teton Valley News details the new lifts and expanded terrain approved by Bridger-Teton National Forest.
- Retiring Grand Teton National park Biologist Steve Cain has seen a “restoration of its wildlife tapestry” during his 25 years, as reported by Angus Thuermer and WyoFile.
- We’ve all said “I’m freezing to death” a few times, but this Outside article explains what it really feels like to actually freeze to death.
- I don’t usually go here, but there is something about Mary … Cameron Diaz was spotted in Jackson Hole last week on her honeymoon. I did not read the actual story, however.
Do you have questions about Today’s Real Estate Facts or the broader market? Would you like a link to one of the properties mentioned, or a weekly email with recent listing activity for your target market segment? I am an Associate Broker with Jackson Hole Sotheby’s International Realty. Contact me today for a personalized look at properties in Teton, Lincoln and Sublette counties in Wyoming.
“This is for informational purposes only and is not a solicitation for business. If you are currently working with a Realtor, contact them for additional information.”