Jackson Hole real estate activity:
- NEW: Four Seasons in Jackson Hole 2-bed, valley-side condo listed for $2.295 million.
- NEW: Indian Springs Ranch building site with 4.24 acres listed for $3.65 million.
- PENDING: Stilson Ranch contemporary home with 4 beds, 3,500+ square feet, listed for $2.175 million.
- CLOSED: Saddle Butte building site with 4.16 acres listed for $1.2 million and on market for 2,082 days.
- CLOSED: Ponderosa Village 2-bed condo listed for $249,000 and on market for 217 days.
Jackson Hole and Wyoming links:
- Star-Tribune writer celebrates the 20-year anniversary of wolves being reintroduced to Yellowstone. I remember it well, and have followed the story closely over the years.
- Planet Jackson Hole, a local alternative newspaper, has been sold after 10 years of operation to a Salt Lake City publisher.
- Jackson Hole Land Trust protected more than 500 acres in 2014.
- Meet Carson Meyer, Jackson Hole adventure photographer. Not a unique profession in these parts, but his portfolio is more impressive when you learn he is just 18.
Do you have questions about Today’s Real Estate Facts or the broader market? Would you like a link to one of the properties mentioned, or a weekly email with recent listing activity for your target market segment? I am an Associate Broker with Jackson Hole Sotheby’s International Realty. Contact me today for a personalized look at properties in Teton, Lincoln and Sublette counties in Wyoming.
“This is for informational purposes only and is not a solicitation for business. If you are currently working with a Realtor, contact them for additional information.”