Jackson Hole real estate activity:
- NEW: Wilson building site with 7 acres and minimal CCRs, $2.119 million. Does have an older home on it as well, but highest and best use is as a building site for new home.
- NEW: West bank home off Teton Village road with 4 beds, 3,700+square feet of new construction, list $3.55 million.
- PENDING: Wilson home with 4 beds on 3.1 acres listed for $2.595 million after 136 days on market.
- SOLD: Cottonwood Park 3-bed listed for $649,000 after 98 days on market.
Jackson Hole and Wyoming links:
- Teton Gravity Research sells a “strategic stake” to Lonely Planet, one of the world’s leading travel content leaders.
- Fantastic news for conservationists with the preservation of 990 acres along the Gros Ventre River east of Kelly.
- Tip-of-the-iceberg story by Mark Huffman in the News&Guide on the late Sheldon Player, a colorful gentleman to say the least who owned several Jackson Hole properties.
- Downtown restaurant The Bunnery named by MSN.com as the finest diner in the state of WY. Debatable, of course …
- Amangani named dreamiest ski resort by HuffPo.
Do you have questions about Today’s Real Estate Facts or the broader market? Would you like a link to one of the properties mentioned, or a weekly email with recent listing activity for your target market segment? I am an Associate Broker with Jackson Hole Sotheby’s International Realty. Contact me today for a personalized look at properties in Teton, Lincoln and Sublette counties in Wyoming.
“This is for informational purposes only and is not a solicitation for business. If you are currently working with a Realtor, contact them for additional information.”