Jackson Hole real estate activity:
- PENDING: Rafter J recently completed 3-bed, 2,508-square-foot home listed for $895,000.
- PENDING: Aspens 2-bed condo built in 1978 after 50 days on market, listed for $439,000.
- PENDING: East Jackson 3-bed townhouse on market for 26 days, listed for $575,000.
- PENDING: Teton Shadows 1,288-square-foot townhouse built in 1974 after 195 days on market, listed for $495,000.
- CLOSED: Four Seasons 3-bed condo after just 33 days on market, list $3.25 million.
- CLOSED: Indian Springs Ranch building site after just 41 days on market, list $3.65 million.
Jackson Hole and Wyoming links:
- Vintage footage of fellow Jackson Hole Sotheby’s Realtor and world-class skier Rob DesLauriers stomping Squaw Valley in what looks like the late 80s. Might want to wear sunglasses while viewing due to extreme day-glo.
- Chilling story of a field worker that objected to a solo assignment that would take him into bear country in Teton Wilderness. Adam Stewart was subsequently killed by a grizzly during that field work in September.
- Is the East Coast winning winter when it comes to powder skiing? That’s the case Powder magazine is making.
- Scary footage of a snowmobiler who had a close call after an avalanche in the Afton area (about an hour south of Jackson).
- Huffington Post just can’t go a week it seems without declaring its love for Jackson Hole, this time adding Town of Jackson to a list of America’s most beautiful towns in winter.
Do you have questions about Today’s Real Estate Facts or the broader market? Would you like a link to one of the properties mentioned, or a weekly email with recent listing activity for your target market segment? I am an Associate Broker with Jackson Hole Sotheby’s International Realty. Contact me today for a personalized look at properties in Teton, Lincoln and Sublette counties in Wyoming.
“This is for informational purposes only and is not a solicitation for business. If you are currently working with a Realtor, contact them for additional information.”