Jackson Hole real estate activity:
- NEW: Town of Jackson 4-bed home built in 1969 overlooking Karns Meadow near Rodeo Grounds, list $885,000.
- NEW: Fabulous Spring Creek Ranch 4-bed, 5-bath homeon 1.3 acres built in 2006, list $3.45 million.
- CLOSED: Karns Hillside building site listed for $385,000 after 1,377 days on market.
- PENDING: Town of Jackson 3-bed, nearly 3,000-square-foot home in Town after 241 days on market listed for $995,000.
- CLOSED: Jackson Hole Airport area 5-bed home on 2.67 acres built in 2005 after 543 days on market, listed for $1.82 million.
Jackson Hole and Wyoming links:
- Jackson Hole photographer Wade McKoy is dubbed “legendary” by Salomon skis (and who are we to argue) in this video that features his iconic images and lots of good video of his main subjects over the years.
- The Egg out West brings her distinctive style to a 24-hour guide to Jackson Hole, posted on DesignSponge.com.
- Would you like to climb the 13,770-foot summit of the Grand Teton, but don’t want to do all that, you know, climbing? Do it virtually with this cool feature on the Grand TEton National Park web site.
- The Darwin Awards almost had a local winner but this Australian visitor somehow survived being caught in an avalanche that flowed over a 200-foot cliff after stepping beyond the ropes at Grand Targhee Resort to pose for a picture.
- The downtown Vertical Harvest project gets props from The Atlantic’s CityLab publication, and native writer Garnet Henderson.
Do you have questions about Today’s Real Estate Facts or the broader market? Would you like a link to one of the properties mentioned, or a weekly email with recent listing activity for your target market segment? I am an Associate Broker with Jackson Hole Sotheby’s International Realty. Contact me today for a personalized look at properties in Teton, Lincoln and Sublette counties in Wyoming.
“This is for informational purposes only and is not a solicitation for business. If you are currently working with a Realtor, contact them for additional information.”