Jackson Hole real estate activity:
- NEW: Melody Ranch building site on the good side of the creek, half acre listed for $445,000.
- NEW: Skyline Ranch 4-bed home built in 2008 on .66 acres, list $2.15 million.
- NEW: Rafter J 3-bed, 2,500-square-foot home with new construction on .22 acres, list $895,000.
- PENDING: Melody Ranch building site on the “affordable” side of the creek, but a fantastic perimeter lot with water features, after 327 days on market, listed for $350,000.
- PENDING: Four Seasons “slopeside” 4-bed condo with 3,300+ square feet after 479 days on market, listed for $4.195 million.
Jackson Hole and Wyoming links:
- Wall Street Journal tries to connect the dots between wildlife and a home’s value, quoting Jackson Hole Sotheby’s own Tom Evans.
- Check out the rack on this elk that is a world record for a bowhunter, as reported by County10.com
- Found this fun GoPro from snowboarder Rob Kingwill tearing up Teton Pass powder on dailymotion.com.
- Shooting instructor Lynn Sherwood faces her fears about shooting, again.
- Your latest Vector Complex snowboard adventure with Geoff McAndrews into ski terrain you wish you knew how to find, let alone rip.
- Jackson Hole lawyer and wildlife friend Peter Moyer writes eloquently in support of reforming fur trapping in Wyoming.
Do you have questions about Today’s Real Estate Facts or the broader market? Would you like a link to one of the properties mentioned, or a weekly email with recent listing activity for your target market segment? I am an Associate Broker with Jackson Hole Sotheby’s International Realty. Contact me today for a personalized look at properties in Teton, Lincoln and Sublette counties in Wyoming.
“This is for informational purposes only and is not a solicitation for business. If you are currently working with a Realtor, contact them for additional information.”