Jackson Hole real estate activity:
- NEW: Aspens 2-bed end-unit condo with 1,000+ square feet, list $530,000.
- PENDING: Snow King area single-family home with 2 beds, nearly 2,000 square feet, listed for $835,000.
- PENDING: Crescent H .83-acre building site listed for $995,000 after 211 days on market.
- PRICE REDUCED: Rafter J 3-bed home build in 1989 on .19 acres on market for 231 days, was $574,000 now $550,000.
- PRICE REDUCED: A million dollars less today than yesterday is this Crescent H 4-bed, nearly 6,000 square-foot home on about 2 acres, now $8.95 million after 266 days on market.
Jackson Hole and Wyoming links:
- Does Jackson Hole adventurer Forrest McCarthy even have a home, or does it just seem like he is constantly moving from one bivvy to the next? Here he covers 120 miles of the Absaroka Range in and around Yellowstone national Park.
- The latest edition to the JHMR video gallery is a humorous look at Corbet’s Couloir and those who attempt to ride the infamous run with various levels of steez.
- Jackson Hole News&Guide does an in-depth piece on the historic Lazy Moose Ranch, recently listed by Sotheby’s at $19 million by Tom Evans and John and Linda Hanlon and owned by Robin and Cherrie Siegfried (alas, no relation to me).
- San Francisco Chronicle adds its version of What to Do and Where to Ski in Jackson Hole, focusing on Jackson Hole Mountain Resort and Snow King Mountain.
- Wyoming-based PR re-inventor Jason Kintzler tells it like it is, and will be, for those of us in sales.
- Take in 40 seconds of Teton Range sunrise bliss as filmed by Tristan Greszko.
Do you have questions about Today’s Real Estate Facts or the broader market? Would you like a link to one of the properties mentioned, or a weekly email with recent listing activity for your target market segment? I am an Associate Broker with Jackson Hole Sotheby’s International Realty. Contact me today for a personalized look at properties in Teton, Lincoln and Sublette counties in Wyoming.
“This is for informational purposes only and is not a solicitation for business. If you are currently working with a Realtor, contact them for additional information.”