Jackson Hole real estate activity:
- PENDING: Hotel Terra 2-bed unit listed for $849,000.
- PENDING: Rare Granite Ridge Lodge with 5 beds and 5,000+ square feet, list $4 million.
- PENDING: Melody Ranch 5-bed, 3,806-square-foot home after 180 days on market, list $1.475 million.
- PENDING: Teton Pines cluster home built in 1989 with 3 beds, 2,800 square feet after 33 days on market (this time), list $1.695 million.
- PENDING: Teton Village 3-bed, 3,700-square-foot Timbers townhouse after 2,096 days on market, list $3.2 million.
- NEW: Rafter J 3-bed home with nearly 1,500 square feet, list $635,000.
Jackson Hole and Wyoming links:
- Jimmy Chin’s climbing film “Meru” scored a huge award at Sundance Film Festival, reports National Geographic.
- Did you hear about the Pinedale sheriff’s deputy that retired rather than give up his cowboy boots and hats? FoxNews jumped on the story.
- You keep making video of my former (and future, hopefully) stomping grounds, Geoff, and I’ll keep linking to them. This time he snowboards Four Pines in the Jackson Hole Mountain Resort sidecountry.
- This just in (at least to the editors at Huffington Post): Corbet’s Couloir atop Jackson Hole Mountain Resort is steep.
- President Obama’s new budget would send some much needed funds toward Grand Teton and Yellowstone national parks.
Do you have questions about Today’s Real Estate Facts or the broader market? Would you like a link to one of the properties mentioned, or a weekly email with recent listing activity for your target market segment? I am an Associate Broker with Jackson Hole Sotheby’s International Realty. Contact me today for a personalized look at properties in Teton, Lincoln and Sublette counties in Wyoming.
“This is for informational purposes only and is not a solicitation for business. If you are currently working with a Realtor, contact them for additional information.”