Jackson Hole real estate activity:
- PENDING: Melody Ranch half-acre building site on market for just 10 days, list $445,000.
- NEW: East Jackson multi-family property with an 1,800-square-foot main home and two 794-square-foot residences, all with 2-car garages, list $1.595 million.
- NEW: East Jackson AR-zoned lot with existing 2-bed home built in 1934 (but remodeled in 1947!) that is ready for your multi-family project, list $895,000.
- NEW: Broadway Condo 2-bed with 840-square-feet built in 1978 listed for $315,000.
- PRICE REDUCED: Broadway Condo 3-bed with 1,500+ square feet, was $429,000 now $415,000 after six months on market.
Jackson Hole and Wyoming links:
- Are you a fan of the “tiny house” movement? Hard not to be, especially as the designs are becoming so clever.
- Check out my brother-in-law and Boulder, CO, real estate agent James Simpson on CNN, introducing his company’s online real estate app.
- Everything is big here in Teton country, including the swimsuit models. This year’s Sports Illustrated swimsuit edition features the Tetons (the mountain range, fellas) and the magazine’s first plus-size model.
- Great look at what it really takes to be a top extreme skier, through the eyes of JHMR athletes Forest and Casey Jillson.
- Similarly, in case you were wondering you also do not have what it takes to be a top downhill racer, but you can get inside their heads with this amazing audio experience in the New York Times.
- This handy flowchart helps you answer a tough question: Should you take the day off and go skiing?
- Has there been a bigfoot sighting in Yellowstone? Let’s go to the video …
Do you have questions about Today’s Real Estate Facts or the broader market? Would you like a link to one of the properties mentioned, or a weekly email with recent listing activity for your target market segment? I am an Associate Broker with Jackson Hole Sotheby’s International Realty. Contact me today for a personalized look at properties in Teton, Lincoln and Sublette counties in Wyoming.
“This is for informational purposes only and is not a solicitation for business. If you are currently working with a Realtor, contact them for additional information.”