Jackson Hole real estate activity:
- NEW: Highly sought after Teton Mountain Lodge 2-bed bi-level, list $925,000.
- NEW: Cottonwood Flats 3-bed townhouse, $610,000.
- NEW: The Millennium building, constructed in 2000 of course, which includes about 9,000 square feet of Class A office space near Town Square, listed for $3.795 million.
- PENDING: Town of Jackson 4-bed home with 2,300+ square feet built in 1974, liste $749,000.
Jackson Hole and Wyoming links:
- Jackson Hole Mountain Resort has dropped the second episode in the “Born to be Wild” series chronicling the history of the resort on its 50th anniversary. Produced by Teton Gravity Research, the historical and new footie is truly spectactular.
- The New York Times chronicles Jackson Hole native Resi Stiegler, who, despite yet another knee injury, at 29 is still chasing Olympic ski dreams.
- Eleven Fort Washakie students spent a week at Teton Science School, reports County 10, and this is their story.
- Jackson writer David Gonzales launches a new column in Powder Magazine by recounting a descent of Mount Moran in 1999.
- There were some fantastic cloud formations over the Teton Range over the weekend, as this AP story captures.
Do you have questions about Today’s Real Estate Facts or the broader market? Would you like a link to one of the properties mentioned, or a weekly email with recent listing activity for your target market segment? I am an Associate Broker with Jackson Hole Sotheby’s International Realty. Contact me today for a personalized look at properties in Teton, Lincoln and Sublette counties in Wyoming.
“This is for informational purposes only and is not a solicitation for business. If you are currently working with a Realtor, contact them for additional information.”