Jackson Hole real estate activity:
- NEW: Downtown Wilson 3-bed home with 3,200+ square feet on nearly two-thirds of an acre, list $1.075 million.
- NEW: Elk Run 3-bed townhouse with 1,600+ square feet built in 1994, list $549,000.
- NEW: Ponderosa Village 2-bed condo, 644 square feet, built in 1976, list $255,000.
- PENDING: Shooting Star 1-acre building site after 292 days on market listed for $3.35 million.
- PENDING: Crescent H building site with 48+ acres after 61 days on market, listed for $5.5 million.
- DOWNTOWN JACKSON HOLE PENTHOUSE listed for $4 million changes hands, easily setting the bar for Town of Jackson condos.
Jackson Hole and Wyoming links:
- This time they’re really going to do it, says Town of Jackson. Short-term rentals will not be tolerated! Seriously!
- Moose population holds steady in Jackson Hole.
- Howdy Pardner! Want a mimosa? If you’ve flown in to Jackson Hole Airport since 1977 that is likely how you’ve been greeted. Casper Star-Tribune profiles the practice.
- The battle is on to preserve skiing in the Lake Tahoe area and California’s $1.3 billion ski industry, reports Bloomberg.
- If ski resorts had more accurate slogans …
Do you have questions about Today’s Real Estate Facts or the broader market? Would you like a link to one of the properties mentioned, or a weekly email with recent listing activity for your target market segment? I am an Associate Broker with Jackson Hole Sotheby’s International Realty. Contact me today for a personalized look at properties in Teton, Lincoln and Sublette counties in Wyoming.
“This is for informational purposes only and is not a solicitation for business. If you are currently working with a Realtor, contact them for additional information.”