Jackson Hole real estate activity:
- NEW: Rare Mountain Sage townhouse in East Jackson with 3 beds, 1,500+ square feet, 1-car garage, list $650,000.
- NEW: Hotel Terra 2-bed in Phase II, list $995,000.
- NEW: Slightly bigger, better-located Hotel Terra 2-bed in Phase II, list $1.4 million.
- BUSINESS opportunity: Garage Door Handiman is for sale, biz only, no real estate, $350,000.
- POTENTIAL COMMERCIAL UPZONING in Town of Jackson is the largest issue within the pending update to LDRs, reminds the Jackson Hole News&Guide in this front-page story.
- But everything is for sale, right? Fun look at one local commercial Realtor’s reverse psychology effort to market a property in West Jackson.
Jackson Hole and Wyoming links:
- Jackson Hole Mountain Resort continues to lead the league in snowfall with 295 inches this season, second only to Alaska’s Alyeska Resort. Grand Targhee comes in at number 5. Super surprisingly, Vermont’s Jay Peak is third in the United States.
- Lots of snow leads to lots of flow, as in my nephew Alex Yoder flowing down Jackson Hole Mountain Resort in this smoooooth video.
- WyoFile reports on the endangerment of 2,000 acres of sage grouse by oil and gas development in the Pinedale area.
- The Egg out West has gone to the topper jacket (no, I was not aware of the term, nor the phrase “transitional piece” until now) so it must be spring in the Rockies.
- BrAAAAAAaP! Almost time for the Greatest Show on Snow, the Jackson Hole World Championship Snowmobile Hillclimb, set for the end of March as always. Get fired up with this video from 2008.
- Some self-impressed writing on what it takes to make it in Jackson Hole from the Outpost. But they are right.
- Jackson’s newest Mexican restaurant, Hatch, is getting great reviews and is now open for lunch. Considering it’s right across the street from the Sotheby’s office, I’ll have to give it a try.
- Gratuitous ski crash footage of dude front flipping into a tree from Unofficial Networks.
Do you have questions about Today’s Real Estate Facts or the broader market? Would you like a link to one of the properties mentioned, or a weekly email with recent listing activity for your target market segment? I am an Associate Broker with Jackson Hole Sotheby’s International Realty. Contact me today for a personalized look at properties in Teton, Lincoln and Sublette counties in Wyoming.
“This is for informational purposes only and is not a solicitation for business. If you are currently working with a Realtor, contact them for additional information.”