Jackson Hole real estate activity:
- NEW: South Park Village 4-bed built in 1983 but recently remodeled on .58 acres, list $799,000.
- NEW: Teton Mountain Lodge spa addition 2-bed, 1,295-square-foot condo, list $1.55 million.
- NEW: Teton Village single-family home, now the least-expensive such property, with 4 beds, 3,600+ square feet on .59 acres, listed for $2.5 million. The adjacent, similarly sized lot also is available for $1.35 million.
- NEW: Shooting Star in Teton Village 1.16-acre building site, listed for $2.9 million.
- PENDING: Downtown Wilson home built in 1999 on .66 acres after just 11 days on market, listed for $1.075 million.
- PENDING: Eagle Village 1-bed condo after 11 days on market, listed for $405,000.
- PENDING: Shooting Star in Teton Village 1.42-acre building site after 543 days on market, listed for $3.3 million.
Jackson Hole and Wyoming links:
- Way to go Pokes! Wyoming Cowboys basketball team is dancing after improbably winning the Mountain West Conference tournament.
- Bloomberg West talks cameras with Teton Gravity Research co-founder Todd Jones.
- The end of the ski season is my favorite part by far, especially in recent years as Jackson Hole Mountain Resort has made a huge effort to provide high-quality après-ski music. This weekend Michael Franti highlights a great line-up, and he provides the soundtrack to this video.
- This New York Times Magazine writer explains skiing in terms of both Being and Nothingness, not to mention a few comparisons to its sex-like bliss.
- Oldie but goodie primer on why Wyoming is more peaceful, beautiful, dramatic and amazing than possible to imagine for those who have never visited.
Do you have questions about Today’s Real Estate Facts or the broader market? Would you like a link to one of the properties mentioned, or a weekly email with recent listing activity for your target market segment? I am an Associate Broker with Jackson Hole Sotheby’s International Realty. Contact me today for a personalized look at properties in Teton, Lincoln and Sublette counties in Wyoming.
“This is for informational purposes only and is not a solicitation for business. If you are currently working with a Realtor, contact them for additional information.”