Jackson Hole real estate activity:
- NEW: Snake River Sporting Club building site with .89 acres, listed for $750,000.
- NEW: East Jackson 3-bed home built in 1973 on standard .17-acre lot, list $625,000.
- PENDING: East Jackson 3-bed, 1,474-square-foot home built in 1940 after just two days on market, list $589,000.
- PENDING: Aspens 1-bed condo after just 12 days on market, list $365,000.
- CLOSED: Timber Ridge townhouse in Teton Village with 4 beds, 2,400+ square feet built in 1978 after 43 days on market, listed for $1.175 million.
- Rewriting zoning regulations in downtown Jackson is a hot issue these days, with the latest a scheme to allow extra square footage for commercial endeavors that include housing.
- Sort of scientific rating by RealtyTrac that says Jackson Hole is a top-5 ski resort for real estate investing. Well duh.
Jackson Hole and Wyoming links:
- The first-ever Intertribal Winter Sports Summit kicked off this morning at Jackson Hole Mountain Resort. “One of my visions for the summit is that it will be an opportunity for people to meet, mingle, and learn new things from people in other tribes,” says Julie Zell, an event organizer. “Ski culture is its own tribe, too,”
- A foot of freshies hit the spot this week, and Jackson Hole Mountain Resort made a video about it, naturally.
- Check out this spa-hopping Teton Village “staycation” in Planet Jackson Hole.
- I had never seen the words “depressing” and “ski photos” in the same sentence, but sure enough that describes Lake Tahoe this year, according to BuzzFeed.
- Always impresses how much more snow they get in Yellowstone than here in Jackson Hole and how much work it is to clear the roads in time for Memorial Day.
- Geoff McAndrews is back at it, taking his snowboard where you wish you were going. This time, he shows us why “getting out of Granite Canyon these days is a bitch. Not recommended.”
Do you have questions about Today’s Real Estate Facts or the broader market? Would you like a link to one of the properties mentioned, or a weekly email with recent listing activity for your target market segment? I am an Associate Broker with Jackson Hole Sotheby’s International Realty. Contact me today for a personalized look at properties in Teton, Lincoln and Sublette counties in Wyoming.
“This is for informational purposes only and is not a solicitation for business. If you are currently working with a Realtor, contact them for additional information.”