Jackson Hole real estate activity:
- NEW: Town of Jackson Clusters 2-bed condo with 1-car garage listed for $405,000.
- PENDING: West Bank 4-bed, 3,714-square-foot home with guest home on 2.5 acres after 553 days on market, listed for $3.375 million.
- CLOSED: Four Seasons in Jackson Hole 2-bed condo after 48 days on market, listed for $2.325 million.
- CLOSED: Indian Trails half-acre building site after 201 days on market, listed for $575,000.
- In Monaco, your $1 million gets your just 183 square feet of apartment. Closer to home, CNBC reports Aspen real estate is up 16 percent in the last year.
Jackson Hole and Wyoming links:
- Big boys with big toys get to work plowing Yellowstone’s roads now that spring is near.
- Some fresh powder porn from Jackson Hole Mountain Resort, which received about 8 inches of snow earlier this week.
- Should we pay patrollers more? I mean, they are asked to carry explosives, fire Howitzers, save people, preserve safety …
- The buzz surrounding Jimmy Chin’s Sundance Film Festival award winning film “Meru” continues with this recap in National Geographic.
- The Jackson Hole Conservation Alliance says “don’t let Jackson become Vail” in this comment on downtown Jackson LDRs.
- The biggest issue in this year’s Wyoming Legislature session turned out to be whether to allow guns on public school property. The bill was voted down decisively this week, thanks in part to local Senator Leland Christensen.
- Probably the second biggest issue was whether Wyoming teachers would be allowed to explain the facts behind climate change. They can.
Do you have questions about Today’s Real Estate Facts or the broader market? Would you like a link to one of the properties mentioned, or a weekly email with recent listing activity for your target market segment? I am an Associate Broker with Jackson Hole Sotheby’s International Realty. Contact me today for a personalized look at properties in Teton, Lincoln and Sublette counties in Wyoming.
“This is for informational purposes only and is not a solicitation for business. If you are currently working with a Realtor, contact them for additional information.”