Jackson Hole real estate activity:
- NEW: Hoback Junction 3-bed, 1,531-square-foot single-family home built in 1982 on a quarter acre listed for $495,000.
- PENDING: High Teton 1-bed condo listed for $225,000 after just 18 days on market.
- PENDING: Rafter J 3-bed home with 1, 456 square feet built in 1981 on a quarter acre after 44 days on market, listed for $619,000.
- PENDING: Gros Ventre West 2.59-acre building site after 182 days on market, listed for $985,000.
- CLOSED: Teton Pines 5-bed home after 488 days on market, listed for $8.865 million.
Jackson Hole and Wyoming links:
- Jackson Hole’s most important writer, Jonathan Schechter, talks traffic and boating in the parks.
- TetonAT.com, THE backcountry ski touring blog, has been resurrected by the family of Steve Romeo, who was killed in an avalanche in March 2012.
- The bulldozers have The Western Motel in downtown Jackson in their sites, but the memories will remain long after its fancy 121-room Marriott replacement goes up.
- The Guardian covers last month’s gelande quaffing event in Teton Village as if it were a World Cup soccer match.
- Laramie is fired up for the Pokes, says the Denver Post sports page. The NCAA Men’s Basketball Tourney first-round game is Friday against University of Northern Iowa.\
- Owen Leeper’s latest edit has dropped and as always is worth 2:13 of your time to see the mountains like he does (cuz you ain’t never gonna rip like this).
Do you have questions about Today’s Real Estate Facts or the broader market? Would you like a link to one of the properties mentioned, or a weekly email with recent listing activity for your target market segment? I am an Associate Broker with Jackson Hole Sotheby’s International Realty. Contact me today for a personalized look at properties in Teton, Lincoln and Sublette counties in Wyoming.
“This is for informational purposes only and is not a solicitation for business. If you are currently working with a Realtor, contact them for additional information.”