Jackson Hole real estate activity:
- NEW: Teton Shadows 2-bed townhouse with 1,300+ square feet built in 1980, list $535,000.
- NEW: Moulton Loop 2.5-acre building site near Jackson Hole Airport, list $750,000.
- NEW: Polo Ranches 3-bed, 3,000-square-foot home on 4 acres built in 1999, list $1.995 million.
- NEW: Polo Ranches (yes, two in one weekend) 3-bed, 2,300-square-foot home with huge 2,000-square-foot outbuilding, list $2.395 million.
- PENDING: Clusters condo with 2 beds after 40 days on market, list $405,000.
- CLOSED: Four Seasons in Jackson Hole 2-bed, valley-side condo with 1,720 square feet after 87 days on market, list $2.295 million.
- PRICE INCREASE: Four Seasons condo (not THAT Four Seasons, the Four Seasons that was built in 1968 on the other side of the Teton Village core) with 2 beds, 1,350 square feet, was $720,000, now $740,000.
Jackson Hole and Wyoming links:
- Former Jackson Hole resident Drew Simmons weighs in on the proposed transfer of public lands on Wicked Outdoorsy. While Drew has you, on a lighter note he observes that the “sweet spot” has come and gone for telemark skiing, and the concept has wider applications.
- On the other hand, Teton County commissioners are urging Wyoming Senator Tom Barrasso to support appropriations to buy a critical 35-acre Grand Teton National Park inholding.
- Lander’s Jason Kintzler named to Wyoming Business Report’s Top 40 Under 40 list. Kintzler is a news and PR pioneer often spotted crashing Jackson Hole sushi bars.
- Casper Star-Tribune reports “the state’s mountain snowpack was 70 to 75 percent of average and its water equivalent was 67 percent of median.”
- Teachable moment here: when considering vehicles for possible joyriding, go for the monster truck, sports car or the dirt bike, not the train.
- Ride in Peace, RJ. Another JH original ski bum passes. Enjoy this interview with RJ Henderson from “Swift. Silent. Deep.”
Do you have questions about Today’s Real Estate Facts or the broader market? Would you like a link to one of the properties mentioned, or a weekly email with recent listing activity for your target market segment? I am an Associate Broker with Jackson Hole Sotheby’s International Realty. Contact me today for a personalized look at properties in Teton, Lincoln and Sublette counties in Wyoming.
“This is for informational purposes only and is not a solicitation for business. If you are currently working with a Realtor, contact them for additional information.”