Jackson Hole real estate activity:
- NEW: “It was the summer of ’69 …” when this 3-bed, 1,300+ square foot home in East Jackson was built. Now it’s on the market for $659,000.
- NEW: Teton Village 2-bed, 1,092-square-foot condo built in 1980 and remodeled in 2005, list $685,700.
- NEW: Teton Pines .62-acre building site on the perimeter, list $1.25 million.
- PRICE REDUCED: Hidden Hills 5.28-acre building site about 9 miles south of Wilson, was $475,000, now $399,000 after 639 days on market.
- PRICE REDUCED: Flying A Ranch on 360 acres near Pinedale was $8.995 million, now $7.21 million after 973 days on market.
- CLOSED: Aspens 2-bed condo built in 1977 after 50 days on market, listed for $535,000.
- PENDING: Rafter J 3-bed home with 2,155 square feet after 191 days on market, listed for $715,000.
Jackson Hole and Wyoming links:
- Berkshire Hathaway is now a player in Jackson Hole real estate, signing up Brokerage of Jackson Hole as an affiliate.
- “The Unforgiven” is rated the top movie set in the state of Wyoming, somehow overlooking “Shane.”
- Phase 1 of The Grove affordable housing project is on budget and ahead of schedule with completion eyed for July.
- Five reasons to visit Yellowstone in the month of May. Pretty much all related to the enhanced opportunity to see wildlife, but doesn’t mention the best reasons: NO crowds and cheap lodging.
Do you have questions about Today’s Real Estate Facts or the broader market? Would you like a link to one of the properties mentioned, or a weekly email with recent listing activity for your target market segment? I am an Associate Broker with Jackson Hole Sotheby’s International Realty. Contact me today for a personalized look at properties in Teton, Lincoln and Sublette counties in Wyoming.
“This is for informational purposes only and is not a solicitation for business. If you are currently working with a Realtor, contact them for additional information.”