Jackson Hole real estate activity:
- NEW: Jackson Hole Golf & Tennis 2-bed, 1,500+ square foot cabin built in 2005, list $1.25 million.
- NEW: Ponderosa Village 2-bed condo built in 1976, list $270,000.
- NEW: Hoback Junction 2-bed home on a half acre built in 2011, list $749,000.
- NEW: Shooting Star building site in Teton Village with 1.43 acres, list $2.8 milion.
- PENDING: Teton Village single-family home with 4 beds, 3,620 square feet built in 1978, list $2.5 million.
Jackson Hole and Wyoming links:
- The Feds, not Wyoming, will manage sage grouse habitat near Pinedale, reports Angus Thuermer in WyoFile.
- Bombs away! What it’s like to do avalanche control work at Grand Targhee on a powder day.
- Fire destroys five businesses in Jackson on Sunday night, reports County 10. No one hurt, thankfully.
- Should have posted this last week but it’s always timely: Wyoming’s tax environment is the best in the nation.
- The five scariest ski runs in Jackson Hole. Nice to see Snow King get a shout out.
- Boston (and Wyoming) strong! Nineteen Wyoming residents and three locals finish Boston Marathon.
Do you have questions about Today’s Real Estate Facts or the broader market? Would you like a link to one of the properties mentioned, or a weekly email with recent listing activity for your target market segment? I am an Associate Broker with Jackson Hole Sotheby’s International Realty. Contact me today for a personalized look at properties in Teton, Lincoln and Sublette counties in Wyoming.
“This is for informational purposes only and is not a solicitation for business. If you are currently working with a Realtor, contact them for additional information.”