Jackson Hole real estate activity:
- NEW: Seven Owl Creek building sites sized between 3.46 and 8.36 acres and priced between $995,000 and $1.695 million.
- PENDING: Teton Pines new construction including 4 beds, 4,200+ square feet after 149 days on market, listed for $2.65 million.
- CLOSED: Snow King area single-family home (though it has a shared-wall agreement, strange, I know) with 2 beds, 1,974 square feet, listed for $835,000.
- CLOSED: Teton Pines 2-bed, 1,697-square-foot townhouse after 147 days on market, listed for $1.125 million.
Jackson Hole and Wyoming links:
- Drone strike hits newly engaged couple atop Jackson Hole Mountain Resort! Alas, the drone was armed only with a camera that caught the will-you-marry-me moment, and some great Jackson Hole scenic footage, from above.
- With the Grand Teton getting skied almost constantly these days, there has to be a better way, writes David Gonzales in Powder Magazine online.
- Aspen gives you a pin for hitting 100 ski days in a season. Here in Jackson Hole, it’s a patch and free breakfast.
- Sierra Club interviews Kit DesLauriers about her new book “Higher Love” and on being the first to ski all Seven Summits.
- You never have to wonder how Max Mogren, Jackson Hole’s resident conspiracy theorist, really feels, this time letting Planet Jackson Hole have it for its recent “Best Of Jackson Hole” edition.
- Activists say perpetuating elk feedground sure to lead to chronic wasting disease among elk, reports WyoFile’s Angus Thuermer.
- What? Vail is buying Jackson Hole?!?! Oh, good one Teton Gravity Research. I get it, April Fools!
- Things no one in Wyoming says.
- Wiggle for Wally in Rendezous Bowl, if you dare! The trench is deep these days, and this video is equally deep, man.
Do you have questions about Today’s Real Estate Facts or the broader market? Would you like a link to one of the properties mentioned, or a weekly email with recent listing activity for your target market segment? I am an Associate Broker with Jackson Hole Sotheby’s International Realty. Contact me today for a personalized look at properties in Teton, Lincoln and Sublette counties in Wyoming.
“This is for informational purposes only and is not a solicitation for business. If you are currently working with a Realtor, contact them for additional information.”