Jackson Hole real estate activity:
- NEW: Clusters condo in West Jackson with 2 beds, 760 square feet, 1 garage stall, list $375,000.
- NEW: Aspens 1-bed condo built in 1979, 735 square feet, listed for $405,000.
- NEW: Teton Pines estate home with 5 beds, list $3.1 million.
- PENDING: Teton Village 2-bed, 792-square-foot condo built in 1972 after 322 days on market, list $449,000.
- CLOSED: Creekside townhome with 4 beds, 2,020 square feet built in 1992 with 2-car garage, listed for $585,000.
- We’re No. 232! We’re No. 232! That may not sound impressive, unless you know that Jackson Hole Sotheby’s International Realty is ranked 232 among all U.S. residential real estate firms bases on sales volume.
Jackson Hole and Wyoming links:
- Downtown mixed-use development on Pearl Avenue near Town Hall nearing final approval, says jhpropertyguide.com.
- Wyoming Business Report covers the trail closures around Snow King as it digs into a major upgrade that will add a new quad lift, mountain coaster and base lodge.
- The top 10 things to do in Jackson Hole during mud season, though I believe the Chamber prefers the terms “value” or “shoulder” season.
- Vertical greenhouses are all the rage these days, and Jackson is poised to be a Wyoming leader.
- Wyoming Whiskey scores four awards for its bourbon, reports County 10.
- The Vector Complex’s Geoff McAndrews, and his GoPro of course, catch a powder day in Kirkwood, California, and we go along for the ride.
- Speaking of GoPro, local expert luge rider and bobsled course designer Alli Noland straps hers on for a ride down her backyard run.
Do you have questions about Today’s Real Estate Facts or the broader market? Would you like a link to one of the properties mentioned, or a weekly email with recent listing activity for your target market segment? I am an Associate Broker with Jackson Hole Sotheby’s International Realty. Contact me today for a personalized look at properties in Teton, Lincoln and Sublette counties in Wyoming.
“This is for informational purposes only and is not a solicitation for business. If you are currently working with a Realtor, contact them for additional information.”