Jackson Hole real estate activity:
- NEW: Karns Hillside building site with .42 acres that for some reason gives me a case of déjà vu, listed for $475,000.
- NEW: Cottonwood Park single-family home with 3 beds, 2 baths, 1,300+ square feet, listed for $615,000.
- NEW: West Jackson duplex with two 2-bed residences on .19 acres, listed for $550,000. Check that: now listed as PENDING.
- PENDING: Karns Hillside single-family home with 5 beds, 3,1770-square-feet after 231 days on market (this time), listed for $1.219 million.
- CLOSED: Shooting Star 1-acre building site after 316 days on market, listed for $3.35 million.
- CLOSED: Spring Creek Ranch choate unit with 4 beds, 3,300+ square feet after 137 days on market, listed for $1.775 million.
Jackson Hole and Wyoming links:
- Can’t speak more highly of the work the Doug Coombs Foundation to bridge the cultural and economic gaps in Jackson Hole. Nice work, Emily, and your many, many volunteers and contributors.
- Permit it, and they will start swinging hammers. Town of Jackson building permits for 2015 have already surpassed all of 2014 with 33 permits worth more than $3.32 million.
- So that’s the guy. “Climate change is my fault,” says this snowboarder in Snowboarder magazine.
- Another “I skied the Grand Teton” pictorial, but I haven’t tired of them yet. This one by local pro skier Jess McMillan on her blog.
- Jackson Hole is sixth on the list of 20 coolest towns in the U.S. Good list all around.
- New School girls shred Jackson Hole, and here’s their video to prove it.
- Dog bites man story on the high cost of living in Town of Jackson, Wyoming’s most expensive at 132 percent of the state average.
Do you have questions about Today’s Real Estate Facts or the broader market? Would you like a link to one of the properties mentioned, or a weekly email with recent listing activity for your target market segment? I am an Associate Broker with Jackson Hole Sotheby’s International Realty. Contact me today for a personalized look at properties in Teton, Lincoln and Sublette counties in Wyoming.
“This is for informational purposes only and is not a solicitation for business. If you are currently working with a Realtor, contact them for additional information.”