Jackson Hole real estate activity:
- NEW: Love Ridge 3-bed condo with 2,000+ square feet, listed for $1.05 million.
- NEW: Indian Springs Ranch home that is one of Teton County’s largest with more than 12,000 square feet, 5 beds on 5.68 acres, listed for $9.995 million.
- PENDING: After less than a week on market an ideally located Aspens 3-bed townhouse listed for $875,000.
- PRICE REDUCTION: Hotel Terra 1-bed penthouse condo was $619,000 now listed for $599,000 after 90 days on market.
- CLOSED: Alpine home built in 2005 with 3 beds, 2,200+ square feet on nearly a third of an acre after 79 days on market, listed for $339,000.
- CLOSED: Elk Run townhouse with 3 beds, 1,614 square feet after 56 days on market, listed for $549,000.
Jackson Hole and Wyoming links:
- Applications for The Grove, a 20-unit affordable housing rental project in West Jackson, will be accepted beginning on Wednesday. Should be more than a few of those …
- More proof that the wildest life around are people as these black bears on a bridge near Gardiner, Montana, predictably chase some of our brighter bulbs.
- Great front-page article on Shane Rothman, critic of the recent expansion at Snow King (to put it mildly). Here is his Facebook page, worth adding to your feed if you love the King.
- Employment in Teton County rose by 788 jobs, or 3.7 percent, in the year ending October 1, 2014, reports OilCityWyo.com
Do you have questions about Today’s Real Estate Facts or the broader market? Would you like a link to one of the properties mentioned, or a weekly email with recent listing activity for your target market segment? I am an Associate Broker with Jackson Hole Sotheby’s International Realty. Contact me today for a personalized look at properties in Teton, Lincoln and Sublette counties in Wyoming.
“This is for informational purposes only and is not a solicitation for business. If you are currently working with a Realtor, contact them for additional information.”